- Building Services Engineer
Building Services Engineer
Townmore is a dynamic, multi-disciplined construction company and one of Ireland’s Top 20 Contractors working nationwide across both the public and private sectors.
We enjoy a strong reputation in the marketplace for delivering projects to the highest quality. Our work is evident in many buildings nationwide from residential, commercial fitouts, and industrial to the medical sector, and much else in between.
We are passionate about people and acknowledge that our success is based on the quality of our staff and how we look after them. We foster a culture of personal development and promotion from within. We offer comprehensive training and development for all staff and always aim to internally promote and develop our staff.
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
- Review Mechanical & Electrical design at tender stage to identify opportunities and risks.
- Review subcontractor submissions to ensure compliance and accuracy.
- Oversee information between Consultant Engineers and Subcontractor to ensure information is accurate and timely.
- Review Mechanical & Electrical packages with subcontractors to ensure understanding, clash control, programming, and compliance.
- Audit installations on a regular basis and troubleshoot any issues arising.
- Assist the pre-contract team in selecting and identifying supply chain partners.
- Feed into the O&M submissions and oversee the commissioning, demonstrations, and handover of systems.
- Degree qualified in Building Services, Mechanical or Electrical Engineering
- 3 years previous experience with a Main Contractor.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy.
- Ability to multitask and prioritise workload.
What you get:
You will enjoy the benefits of a young, dynamic and successful team and you will grow with and within the company.
We operate a system of trust which provides for the modern-day flexibility to carry out your role successfully but in balance with your personal life.
You will be provided with a competitive salary plus relevant benefits.
If you are interested in working with our energetic team, we would like to speak to you. We appreciate that making change is difficult, particularly in this fast-changing environment. If you would like to apply for this position, please contact us in confidence at email@example.com