- HR Manager
Townmore is a dynamic, multi-disciplined construction company and one of Ireland’s Top 20 Contractors working nationwide across both the public and private sectors.
We enjoy a strong reputation in the marketplace for delivering projects to the highest quality. Our work is evident in many buildings nationwide from commercial fitouts to healthcare facilities, hotels, and much more.
We are passionate about people and acknowledge that our success is based on the quality of our staff and how we look after them. We foster a culture of personal development and promotion from within.
We offer comprehensive training and development for all staff and always aim to internally promote and develop them to the best of their abilities.
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
We are currently looking for a full-time experienced HR Manager to join our team based in our head office in Tullamore. This role, reporting to the Senior Management Team, will require an individual to coordinate all HR activities while introducing the best talent to our team and developing the existing team.
The HR Manager will engender a positive culture across the organisation, ensuring engagement and best in class human resource management.
Role Requirements Include:
- Drive and deliver HR initiatives to support business needs, such as recruitment, talent development, employee engagement, recognition & reward, management development and organisational change.
- Coordinate Payroll, Expenses and Subsistence.
- Contribute to and support the delivery of the HR strategy in line with strategic business objectives.
- Work closely with both the Senior Management Team to oversee remuneration and benefits within the business.
- Oversee the positive employee journey in the organisation and develop a culture of positive engagement.
- Continually develop and oversee performance management to support a high-performance culture.
- Engage in succession and workforce planning, from attracting talent, to successful on-boarding and retention whilst promoting a great culture and workplace.
- Provide the business with an appropriate/legally compliant framework of HR policies and procedures.
- Advise, guide, and support managers and employees in all matters in accordance with company values, policies, and procedures.
- Work in partnership with management teams to identify opportunities and areas of improvement to support improved organisational and people performance in line with business needs.
- Measure all HR costs and control expenditure against agreed budgets.
- Maintain responsibility for staff welfare, facilities & amenities.
Required Skills, Experience & Qualifications.
- A minimum of a degree in Human Resources or a related discipline.
- A minimum of 5 years’ relevant experience.
- An excellent understanding of HR best practice and an ability to apply this to Employee Relations and Industrial Relations as applicable.
- Payroll Experience.
- Experience in Construction, Property Development or Engineering would be an advantage.
- Excellent communication, organisational and administrative skills
- Knowledge of HR policies, procedures, employment legislation
- Ability to multitask and prioritise workload.
- Discretion and confidentiality.
What you get:
You will enjoy the benefits of a young, dynamic and successful team and you will grow with and within the company.
We operate a system of trust which provides for the modern-day flexibility to carry out your role successfully but in balance with your personal life.
You will be provided with a competitive salary plus relevant benefits.
If you are interested in working with our energetic team, we would like to speak to you. We appreciate that making change is difficult, particularly in this fast-changing environment. If you would like to apply for this position, please contact us in confidence at firstname.lastname@example.org