- Senior Accountant
Townmore is a dynamic, multi-disciplined construction company and one of Ireland’s Top 20 Contractors working nationwide across both the public and private sectors.
We enjoy a strong reputation in the marketplace for delivering projects to the highest quality. Our work is evident in many buildings nationwide from commercial fitouts to the medical sector, and much else in between.
We are passionate about people and acknowledge that our success is based on the quality of our staff and how we look after them. We foster a culture of personal development and promotion from within. We offer comprehensive training and development for all staff and always aim to internally promote and develop our staff.
As a Senior Accountant, you will report directly to the Finance Director and be responsible for preparing monthly management accounts and detailed cash flow forecasts for the Group Entities both in Ireland & the UK.
This is a busy role within a well-established company suited to a qualified Accountant with construction experience.
- Prepare and Report monthly management accounts
- Preparation of Budgets & Cashflows for Entities in both Ireland & UK.
- Project reporting analysis
- Balance Sheet Reconciliations
- Prepare Development Appraisals and Cashflows for the development entities
- Involved in the structured finance and funding solutions
- Review of Weekly and Monthly Payroll
- Manage and co-ordinate year end external audit
- Mentoring of the finance team
- Minimum 5 years PQE, preferably in Construction Sector
- Qualified Accountant ACCA, ACA, CIMA
- Good Knowledge of Accountancy Systems
- Strong Technical Accounting Skills
What you get:
You will enjoy the benefits of a young, dynamic and successful team and you will grow with and within the company. We operate a system of trust which provides for the modern-day flexibility to carry out your role successfully but in balance with your personal life.
You will be provided with a competitive salary plus relevant benefits.
If you are interested in working with our energetic team, we would like to speak to you. We appreciate that making change is difficult, particularly in this fast-changing environment. If you would like to apply for this position, please contact us in confidence at firstname.lastname@example.org