- Accounts Assistant
We are currently looking for a full-time Accounts Assistant to join our team based in our head office in Tullamore. Responsible for supporting the accounting department, main responsibilities and duties will include:
- Processing and posting supplier invoices
- Liaising with internal departments with queries and for approvals
- Resolving supplier queries, credit requests
- Monthly supplier reconciliations
- Preparing weekly and monthly creditor payment runs
- Assist with banking, payment processing and reconciliations
- Assist with debtor invoicing / reconciliations
- Assist with other accounting activities and reporting
- Ad-hoc duties
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in an account’s role
- Experience in supplier invoice processing and reconciliations
- Attention to detail, excellent organisational and administrative skills
- Ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team
- Must be flexible and adaptable to duties assigned
What you get:
You will enjoy the benefits of a young, dynamic and successful team and you will grow with and within the company.
We operate a system of trust which provides for the modern-day flexibility to carry out your role successfully but in balance with your personal life.
You will be provided with a competitive salary plus relevant benefits.
If you are interested in working with our energetic team, we would like to speak to you. We appreciate that making change is difficult, particularly in this fast-changing environment. If you would like to apply for this position, please contact us in confidence at email@example.com