- Building Services Coordinator
Building Services Coordinator
Townmore is a dynamic, multi-disciplined construction company and one of Ireland’s Top 20 Contractors working nationwide across both the public and private sectors.
We enjoy a strong reputation in the marketplace for delivering projects to the highest quality. Our work is evident in many buildings nationwide from residential, commercial fitouts, and industrial to the medical sector, and much else in between.
We are passionate about people and acknowledge that our success is based on the quality of our staff and how we look after them. We foster a culture of personal development and promotion from within. We offer comprehensive training and development for all staff and always aim to internally promote and develop our staff.
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
- Review M&E design information at tender stage and undertake a full design gap analysis to advise the bidding team of any design shortfalls or value engineering opportunities.
- Monitor, co-ordinate and control the flow of M&E design information to ensure the timely release of information for construction activities.
- Ensure M&E information released for construction has been reviewed by all designers and construction team and amended/approved prior to issue for construction and is in line with the specification.
- Chair services coordination meetings with relevant stakeholders.
- Check for discrepancies between project drawings and technical specifications.
- Review quality of installation and draw up non-conformances where applicable.
- Liaise with the Mechanical and Electrical subcontractors.
- Develop, manage, and enforce project schedule.
- Manage the commissioning, demonstration and handover process.
- The successful M&E Coordinator must be in Ireland or the UK at present and be eligible to work in Ireland without requiring a work permit.
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Ideally have a Degree in Building Services, Mechanical or Electrical Engineering. We will also consider candidates from a trades background with services coordination experience.
- Ideally have 3-5 years’ experience in building services coordination in Ireland or the UK.
- Experience coordinating building services with the use of Revit/BIM.
- Ability to work across multiple projects concurrently.
- Project reporting and use of computer-based software and systems.
- Strong understanding of mechanical and electrical products and systems.
What you get:
You will enjoy the benefits of a young, dynamic and successful team and you will grow with and within the company.
We operate a system of trust which provides for the modern-day flexibility to carry out your role successfully but in balance with your personal life.
You will be provided with a competitive salary plus relevant benefits.
If you are interested in working with our energetic team, we would like to speak to you. We appreciate that making change is difficult, particularly in this fast-changing environment. If you would like to apply for this position, please contact us in confidence at email@example.com