- Design Coordinator
REPORTING TO: Design Manager
Townmore is an indigenous multidisciplinary contractor operating as Developer, Main Contractor, Management Contractor, PSCS and Specialist Contractor.
Our people are the foundation to our continued growth across all client sectors. We invest in our people and have a philosophy of continuous professional development. This investment has produced an innovative and passionate team that deliver projects for our clients safely, efficiently and to the highest standards in the industry.
Operating across Ireland and the UK we are a preferred provider of choice in growth segments such as residential, commercial, mix use and controlled environments. Our culture is innovative, collaborative and performance focused.
Townmore is an equal opportunity employer. Individuals are selected on the basis of their abilities and merits to perform the tasks required. Our policy is to be fair and consistent in all aspects of our business. We recognise, respect and value differences in diversity.
We are committed to ensuring our hiring process is fair and accessible to all and will provide candidates with disabilities with reasonable accommodations required to participate in the recruitment process. If you require any assistance in this regard, please let us know.
Key Responsibilities as Design Coordinator
- To complete and publish a Design Management Plan (part of the Project Execution Plan) and establish project specific procedures and implement them, in accordance with established procedural protocols.
- Measurement for valuations or the assessment of subcontractors accounts.
- Support the management and maintenance of the contract cost reporting system as directed by the line manager.
- Prepare cash flows
- Support in the preparation of accurate forecasts of project costs to completion and final value.
- Support with subcontract tender process and support the preparation of subcontract documentation.
- Prepare payment certificates for subcontract work.
- Support with the preparation of interim applications for payment.
- Support with the valuation of variations.
- Support with the valuations of claims, ensuring they are supported by the relevant records.
- Assist the accurate monthly reporting of cost and value on the directorate in line with the company’s reporting process.
- Identify potential risks and opportunities and escalate as appropriate.
- Assist the respective directors to plan, calculate and develop concise budgets in accordance with the company’s requirements
- Qualification in Architectural or Construction Related
- Minimum 2 years or more in a design and / or technical development background
- Experience in managing the development of Tender Technical Bids would be desirable
- Autocad 3D modelling would be an advantage
If you are interested in this role, please contact us in confidence at email@example.com