- Quantity Surveyors
Townmore is seeking Quantity Surveyors to join our successful, growing delivery team.
Are you a talented and experienced Quantity Surveyor who is looking for a move to a well established and busy main contractor company??
Townmore operate across Ireland and the UK and we are a preferred provider of choice in growth segments such as residential, commercial, fit out, mix use, healthcare, schools, pharma. Our culture is innovative, collaborative and performance focused.
As a Quantity Surveyor, you will be reporting to the Commercial Manager and responsible for commercial aspects on projects across various sectors and sites; commercial, residential, hospitality, education, industrial etc.
Quantity Surveyor responsibilities include:
- Measure, price, negotiate and agree budgets and costs for variations to project scope.
- Check project costs are correct and raise/resolve queries where necessary.
- Management of commercial and contractual aspects of relationships with customers, consultants and subcontractors
- Assess subcontractor payment entitlement and process payments.
- Carry out reconciliation of cost and value to date/forecast to keep the management team informed of project performance.
- Assist in the guidance and development of junior surveyors.
- Manage project costs to ensure over all budgets are maintained and exceeded
- Review the Project Design to ensure the design is efficient and maximises that value in the design.
Quantity Surveyor requirements:
- Up to 7+ years Contractor QS experience preferable
- Degree Educated – QS or Equivalent
- Proficient with all MS packages & ERP (preferable)
- Full clean driving License
If you are interested in working with our energetic team, we would like to speak to you. We appreciate that making change is difficult, particularly in this fast-changing environment. If you would like to apply for this position, please contact us in confidence at email@example.com